Sunday, July 17, 2011

Happy "Medicare Birthday"


I turned 65 last week.  I received the above sentiment enclosed in a box holding an orchid plant the size of a small child.  I placed the  plant on the coffee table, opened a bottle of Merlot and transferred another $20 into the Lifestyle Lift fund.  How did this happen?  And so suddenly, it seems?  I was raising children, creating a home, working a job (or two) but was too busy to pay attention to the years as they slipped away.

I am paying attention now.  This blog is my opportunity to tune in to what is happening to me physically, emotionally and spiritually.  Join me if you like.  I will try to include information that will be useful to all of those in the "Boomer Club".  My plans include a book club, information on seniorish traveling, snowbirding, senior dating.  What would YOU like to discuss?  Feel free to offer thoughts and inspiration to make this blog a resource for other seniorish folk.  I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment